Is Deadeye good for PvE in Lost Ark?
The Deadeye is great in PvE in Lost Ark, thanks to the class’ high damage skills, decent mobility, and its unique Identity Skill that lets it swap through three different weapons on the fly.
The Deadeye has one of the highest damage potentials of any class in Lost Ark and can cycle through a dual pistol, a shotgun, or a rifle when necessary. Each weapon carries its own unique set of skills that help give the Deadeye unmatched versatility in battle.
Is Deadeye and Gunslinger Different in Lost Ark?
The Deadeye and Gunslinger share a lot of similarities in Lost Ark but both classes ultimately feature very different gameplay characteristics due to differences in their individual skill sets.
Since the Deadeye is the male counterpart to the Gunslinger, both Classes share the ability to swap between different sets of guns on the fly. However, the main difference between these two classes (other than gender) is the sets of abilities that each of their weapons offer.
Without going too in-depth, the Deadeye is more reliant on close-range positioning to deal maximum damage, while the Gunslinger deals most of its damage from long-range.
Many players consider the Gunslinger the superior class since it is easier to use. The Deadeye, on paper, has a higher damage potential compared to the Gunslinger but you need to have perfect movement and positioning to take advantage of the Deadeye’s potential damage.
Which Engraving is best for the Deadeye in Lost Ark?
The best Engraving for the Deadeye class is the Enhanced Weapon Engraving, which gives the Deadeye bonus damage when switching between weapons. To enhance this Engraving even further, max out Specialization and Crit stats for your Deadeye.
The other Deadeye Engraving called Pistoleer is also very popular. However, this Engraving forces the Deadeye to play with the Pistol only, which, by extension, completely removes the versatility offered by the shotgun and rifle.
Best Skill Build for Deadeye in Lost Ark
Focus on leveling up the following skills to make clearing mobs and single targets easier in PvE:
- Equilibrium (Weakness Exposure, Enemy Raid, Vital Point Shot for Tripod 1, 2, and 3.)
- Death Fire (Keen Strike, Flame Bomb, Infinite Decimation for Tripod 1, 2, and, 3.)
- Sign of Apocalypse (Full Range, Enhanced Shot, and Aftermath of Calamity for Tripod 1, 2, and 3.)
- Shotgun Rapid Fire (Full Range, Enhanced Shot, Special Bullet for Tripod 1, 2, and 3)
- Shotgun Dominator (Full Range, Enhanced Fire, Master of CQC for Tripod 1, 2, and 3.
- Somersault Shot (Agile Movement)
- Enforce Execution (Light Footwork)
- Dexterous Shot (Agile Movement)
- Spiral Tracker
- AT02 Grenade
- Cruel Tracker
- Hour or Judgement
- Spiral Flame
- Triple Explosion
- Perfect Shot
Pick the following Skills and use the following Tripods for PvP:
- Somersault Shot (Agile Movement, Master of Evasion, Super Armor, for Tripod 1, 2, and 3.)
- Death Fire (Tenacity, Chain Throw, Infiltrate Decimation for Tripod 1, 2, and 3)
- Last Request (Quick Prep, Execution, Volley for Tripod 1, 2, and 3)
- Catastrophe (Tenacity, Defenseless Target, Carpet Bombing for Tripod 1, 2, and 3)
- Aimed Shot (Quick Aim, Stun Effect, High-Speed Shot for Tripod 1, 2, and 3)
- Perfect Shot (Stable Stance and Perfect Aim for Tripod 1 and 2)
- AT02 Grenade (Ranged Throw and Freeze Grenade for Tripod 1 and 2)
- Enforce Execution (Vital Point Hit and Tenacity for Tripod 1 and 2)
- Dexterous Shot (Agile Movement and Excellent Mobility for Tripod 1 and 2)
- Spiral Tracker (Weakness Exposure)
- Equilibrium (High-Speed Shot)
- Quick Shot (Repulse)
- Shotgun Rapid Fire (Combo Rapid Fire)
- Spiral Flame (Quick Aim)
- Hour of Judgement
- Shotgun Dominator
Unlike other classes in Lost Ark, where the Engravings you choose come down to your preferred playstyle, the Deadeye only really has one viable option in the Enhanced Weapon Engraving.
Since you will be switching weapons multiple times in battle, it only makes sense to take the Engraving that provides a sizable damage buff when switching between dual pistols, shotgun, and rifle.