What is the Heavenly Blessings Skill?
The Heavenly Blessings Skill is a Paladin Skill that deals damage to nearby enemies and gives party members within a 24-meter radius damage reduction for 8 seconds. Heavenly Blessings has a Cooldown of 36 seconds and a base MP Consumption of 127.
At Level 1, Heavenly Blessings deals 962 base damage to nearby enemies and gives party members an +11% damage reduction. At Max Level, Heavenly Blessings deals 3815 base damage and gives a +20% damage reduction.
Heavenly Blessings Tripods
Like most Skills in Lost Ark, Heavenly Blessings features Tripods that provide buffs and additional effects to the Skill.
Level 1 Tripods
- Mind Enhancement – reduces Skill MP Cost by up to 67% at max level.
- Agile Cast – Increases Skill Cast Speed up to 18% at max level.
- Faith – On hit, adds +75% to the Paladin’s Piety Meter while in Normal Mode.
Level 2 Tripods
- Perseverance – provides +28% Damage Reduction at max Level for PvE and 18.2% Damage Reduction for PvP.
- Weightlessness – Increases Attack Speed by up to 19.8% (Max Level) for all party members within a 24-meter radius for 8 seconds.
- Valor – Shares up to 15% of your default Attack Power to all party members within a 24-meter radius for 8 seconds. (Max Level)
Level 3 Tripods
- Absolute Blessing – Provides +50% MP Recovery Speed to all party members within a 24-meter radius for 8 seconds. (Max Level)
- Heavenly Requiem – Increases AoE Radius by 20% and adds +388% Damage at Max Level. (PvE)
How to unlock the Paladin Heavenly Blessings Skill
You need to reach Level 50 on your Paladin character to unlock the Heavenly Blessings Skill in Lost Ark. As soon as you reach Level 50, head to Trixion to get your first Awakening Quest from Beatrice.
Once you complete the Awakening Quest, report back to Beatrice and she will give you your Awakening Skill and the Heavenly Blessings Skill. Check your mailbox for these two items and use them to add them to your skills list.
How to use the Heavenly Blessings Skill
Heavenly Blessings is a straightforward AoE skill that deals damage to all nearby enemies upon activation. Aside from the decent burst damage Heavenly Blessings inflicts on enemies, allied party members within a 24-meter radius will also receive a damage reduction buff for 8 seconds.
Heavenly Blessings has a long cooldown at 36 seconds, so use the skill as soon as it is off cooldown so you can use it multiple times in a battle. Doing so will give your party members a powerful damage reduction buff as well.
Heavenly Blessings is one of the Gunlancer class’ most powerful Skills. Not only does this skill offer decent burst damage but it can also provide a damage reduction buff to party members, which can help tremendously in both PvE and PvP in Lost Ark.