What are Wealth Runes?
Wealth Runes are Skill Runes that provide bonuses to your character’s Identity Gauge in Lost Ark. Wealth Runes are divided into four rarities, with each rarity providing increasingly powerful bonuses as you move up the tiers.
- Uncommon Wealth Rune: Increases Identity Gauge by 10% on skill hit.
- Rare Wealth Rune: Increases Identity Gauge by 20% on skill hit.
- Epic Wealth Rune: Increases Identity Gauge by 30% on skill hit.
- Legendary Wealth Rune: Increases Identity Gauge by 40% on skill hit.
As you can see from the list above, Wealth Runes primarily improve a character’s Identity Gauge regeneration upon skill hit. Therefore, classes that are dependent on having a full Identity Gauge will benefit greatly from Wealth Runes.
Where to get Wealth Runes?
If you’re looking to build your character based around their Identity Guage, you will want to get your hands on some Wealth Runes. Unfortunately, some Wealth Runes are quite rare, and the requirements to get other Wealth Runes can be quite tedious.
With that said, here are all the possible sources for Wealth Runes in Lost Ark.
- Uncommon Wealth Rune (Green) – Purchase from Stronghold Merchant Tuleu for 1,420 Adventurer’s Seals.
- Uncommon Wealth Rune (Green) – Drops by chance after you defeat Tooki King on Tooki Island.
- Rare Wealth Rune (Blue) – Purchase from Stronghold Merchance Tuleu for 2,700 Adventurer’s Seals.
- Rare Wealth Rune (Blue) – Reward from Minerva after collecting x5 Giant’s Hearts.
- Epic Wealth Rune (Purple) – Reward for completing 34 Sea Bounties.
- Epic Wealth Rune (Purple) – Drops by chance after you defeat Iar Kaya on Lagoon Island.
- Legendary Wealth Rune (Orange) – Reward for collecting five Omnium Stars.
How to Equip Skill Runes
Equipping Skill Runes is as easy as clicking the skill you want to enhance and choosing the Skill Rune you want to use for that Skill.
- Bring up the Combat Skills menu by pressing “K” on your keyboard
- Click on the Skill you want to equip the Skill Rune on.
- Choose the Skill Rune you want to use from the right-hand side of the Combat Skills menu
- Click on the Equip button in the bottom right corner of the menu.
- Click on the Save button at the bottom of the Skill Points section.
You are free to remove or replace Skill Runes anytime you want. You can also mix and match different Skill Runes to get various bonuses.
Are Wealth Runes worth it?
The Wealth Rune is not essential to every class in Lost Ark, and the bonuses you get from Wealth Rune will only be noticeable if you’re using a class that relies heavily on their Identity Gauge.
Depending on how you choose to build your character in Lost Ark, you may or may not find the Wealth Rune useful. With that said, most players should find Wealth Runes useful until they finalize their class’ builds.
Wealth Runes are important Skill Runes for Identity Gauge-dependent builds. The Identity Gauge regeneration bonus that Skill Runes provide will greatly enhance your character’s ability to stay in its most powerful state in PvE or PvP in Lost Ark.