What does the Gunther do in Enter The Gungeon? The Gunther is an S-rank gun that evolves with every room you clear in the Gungeon. The semiautomatic gun has infinite ammo but only has 15 bullets per magazine. DPS for the Gunther increases significantly through each of its evolutions. At Stage 1, 2, and 3, …

Enter the Gungeon – Gunther Read More »

What is a Rainbow Chest in Enter the Gungeon? Rainbow Chests are rare chests that contain a random assortment of eight items and guns in Enter the Gungeon. Rainbow Chests have a 15% chance to drop an S-rank item, a 54% chance to drop an A-rank item, and a 31% chance to drop a B-rank …

Enter the Gungeon – Rainbow Chest Read More »

What does Casey do in Enter The Gungeon? Casey is a D-rank melee weapon in Enter the Gungeon that features a special charge-up attack and the ability to reflect incoming bullets. It deals massive damage on hit (100) and can send enemies flying upon death. Casey can even Synergize with a few other weapons/items to …

Enter The Gungeon – Casey Read More »

What does The Pilot do in Enter the Gungeon? The Pilot is one of four default playable Gungeoneers in Enter the Gungeon. The Pilot starts with one starter gun (Rogue Special), two passive items (Disarming Personality & Hidden Compartment,) and one active item (Trusty Lockpicks.) The Pilot is arguably the weakest Gungeoneer in the first …

Enter the Gungeon – The Pilot Read More »

What does The Bullet do in Enter the Gungeon? The Bullet is a unique unlockable Gungeoneer in Enter the Gungeon. But, unlike the four default Gungeoneers, The Bullet – ironically – can take on a more hack-and-slash approach that’s the complete opposite of typical Enter the Gungeon gameplay. The Bullet comes equipped with a starter …

Enter the Gungeon – The Bullet Read More »

Enter the Gungeon is a bullet hell dungeon crawler game that takes inspiration from games such as The Binding of Isaac, Nuclear Throne, Spelunky, Dark Souls, and Metal Gear Solid. As a homage to their heroes, the devs have cleverly integrated some key modern media and game references scattered around the game itself. Enter the …

Enter the Gungeon – Tips and Tricks Compilation Read More »

What does Gunslinger do in Enter the Gungeon? The Gunslinger is Synergy-centric Gungeoneer that was added in the final update for Enter the Gungeon. You need seven Hegemony credits to play the Gunslinger after you’ve unlocked him in-game. Like most Gungeoneers in Enter the Gungeon, their starter loadout dictates how good or bad the character …

Enter the Gungeon – Gunslinger Read More »

What is a Glitched Chest in Enter the Gungeon? A Glitched Chest is a type of special chest that you can find randomly in Enter the Gungeon. Opening a Glitched Chest will take you to a glitched version of the Gungeon’s next floor, but there is a catch – the Glitched Floor will have nothing …

Enter the Gungeon – Glitch Chest Read More »

What are Console Commands in Enter the Gungeon? Console Commands are unique lines of codes that you can input into the Console Menu in Enter the Gungeon to instantly spawn weapons/items, spawn characters, or modify some key parameters in-game. Unfortunately, these commands are not usable without Mod the Gungeon installed, and additional console commands can …

Your Guide to Console Commands in Enter The Gungeon Read More »

Does Enter the Gungeon have mods? Yes. Enter the Gungeon is surprisingly mod-friendly, featuring hundreds of unique mods you can download and install for free online. You can choose from many mods, such as Item Mods, Custom Characters, and Expansion Mods, which should breathe new life into your Gungeon runs. Enter the Gungeon’s developer –  …

10 of the Best Mods for Enter The Gungeon You Must Try Read More »